Friday, November 5, 2010

My first week at.. what do we call this?

My very first week setting up my online shop window. My week has gone by so quickly I feel like I have achieved nothing on my check list.

List:
1) Figure out how to monetize awesome.
2) Set up Etsy account.
3) Set up Paypal.
4) Set up Blog.
5) Continue to create products to be sold.
6) Work full time as well as work other part time random jobs.
7) Create business cards.
8) Pay attention to my husband.
9) Once products are created, display them with pizazz.
10) Sleep!!!

So far.... I'm doing just ok with this list. I'll check back with you too ensure I'm still alive.

This is a sample of my first time using photoshop. The colors are all realistic. The only thing I did was to make the black & white so the colors stood out. My sister Noelle so graciously let me use her for this photo shoot.



Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment